Little Sprouts | Bring your curious preschooler to Pennypack Farm!
Bring your curious preschooler to Pennypack Farm!
Little Sprouts are fun and educational programs that are a great time for 3- to 5-year-olds and their favorite grown-up to experience a working vegetable farm in a safe and nurturing atmosphere. Each themed program will include time exploring the farm, doing an activity and reading a story.
Advanced registration required at least 2 days in advance. Classes require at least 3 paid participants to run. Siblings who participate in activities must register.
Classes are limited to 8 children.
Cost: $10/child ages 3-5
Dates: various Tuesdays
Time: 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- May 10- Discover the Farm with your 5 Senses
- May 24 – Seeds and Sprouts
- June 7 – Strawberries
- June 21 – Farmer for a Day
- July 5 – Plant Parts Salad
- July 19 – Let’s Make Pizza!
- Aug 2 – Sunflower House
- Aug 16 – It’s Salsa Time!
- Sept 6 – Bees, beetles and butterflies, OH My!
- Sept. 20 – Harvest Celebration
- Oct. 4 – Spiders and Bats
- Oct. 18 – Pumpkins